ACCESS CONTROL 3 IN 1 TOUCHLESS...
ACCESS CONTROL 3 IN 1 TOUCHLESS ScanFACE V1/T
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
ACCESS CONTROL 3 IN 1 TOUCHLESS ScanFACE V1 / T
Functionality: It is possible, through an integrated webserver, to choose different access control modes:
1- Temperature detection.
2- Detection of the presence of the mask.
3- Recognition of the user's face.
These modes can be selected individually or in combination.
Access will be allowed only if the selected methods are validated by the user.
All accesses are stored within the device's memory.
iAccess ScanFACE is a biometric access control terminal with face, mask and body temperature recognition, designed specifically to contain the current epidemic of the COVID-19 Virus.
The recognition of the temperature is quick and accurate as the individual identification of the mask on the face.
ScanFace is useful for controlling access in:
- Shopping centers
- Ports and Airports
- Parks and Gardens
Main technical specifications:
- Temperature detection: Range 30 - 45 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C in the range from 35 to 41 ° C
- Detection distance: 0.5 - 1.5 m
- Temperature and mask detection
- Accuracy in recognizing the face: ≥ 99.7%
- Recognition speed: <1 sec - Face database: ≥ 30,000 faces
- Face recognition distance and height: Distance 0.5 - 2 meters height: 1.2 - 2.2 meters - Face recognition angle: ≥ 30 °
- Black and White List: Supported
- Ethernet: 10/100
- Wiegand: 1 output
- Output: Clean Contact RELAY
- Voice Alerts in Italian: Supported
- Working temperature: 0 ° C - + 50 ° C
- Humidity: 5 - 90%
- power supply: 12Vdc 4A
- Power consumption ≤40W
- Dimensions: 273mm x 144mm x 25mm
- Screen size: 8-inch LCD screen
Access control covid-19 iaccess
If an abnormal temperature is detected during access, the alarms are activated for the inspectors, and eventually, if a protective mask is not identified, the system warns you to wear it before entering.
If during access the infrared system for remote sensing checks a normal temperature and possibly the correct positioning of the mask, then access is allowed.
tubular column for access control covid-19
ScanFACE Floor Stand:
For the iAccess ScanFACE V1 / T in the version with tubular bracket, special floor support stands and desks are available:
Mod. SF 110 - With height 110 cm
Mod. SF 55 - With height 55 cm
Mod. SF 10 - With height 10 cm
THE TRIPOD TURN AND THE MOTORIZED DOOR VISIBLE IN THE MAIN IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
ScanFACE V1 / T with tubular bracket (suitable for installation on turnstiles, gates or stands)
Guarantee: 24 months.
PLEASE NOTE: The firmware of iAccess ScanFACE devices is continuously evolving and new features will soon be made available via free update